Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wedding: Katherine Chan: THE SOFT SPOKEN BRIDE





Wedding Date: March 17, 2012
Wedding Venue: San Antonio de Padua Church
Photographer: Erron Ocampo
Hairstylist: Rowena Sonido
Bridal Gown: Vera Wang
Entourage: Martin Bautista


I met the Chan sisters through their eldest sister Florence. The Chan sisters have not only been my loyal clients since then, but most especially they've been very close to my hearts. These 4 females are equally beautiful and I just love playing with their look and give them the look which highlights their greatest assets so as to give them individuality.

Glowing bride

Wedding cake made by her very own sister, Olive.

Olive, Martin B., Flo, and the bride.

Katherine is such a soft spoken and very quiet among the girls. She is very simple, not much of a female who loves putting makeup on and all. After I was done with her makeup, it brings out the best in her especially that I emphasized her eyes with a very natural brown-taupe eyeshadow, concentrating the the color on the outer crease so as to open her beautiful "chinita" eyes.



After crying, she still looks fresh and beautiful

And when its time for me to work on Flo's makeup, she told me right away she wanted to look different among the 3 girls, she even joked that her peg is J-Lo. She wanted to look sophisticated and more character so i gave her a soft smokey gunmetal eyeshadow. And she did look sophisticated and each girl has a different look yet they all look stunning.

Soon to be my next Bride, Florence

Gorgeous sisters

Techy sisters

It was a pleasure and had fun working with you girls! Congrats again Katherine. Hope to work with you again soon!






No comments: