Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fashion: JESSA ZARAGOSA: PHENOMENAL DIVA







Jessa Zaragosa for Kapag Wala Na Ang Ulan Album Cover
Photographer: Doc Marlon Pecjo
Stylist: Matt Gozon
Makeup PEG: Young, Fresh and Natural
Hairstylist: George Aliben


Who would not know the phenomenal diva who created the song "Bakit Pa" sung by people of all ages then? It was a sure hit and I can still remember how people or even I myself would sing it imitating her one of a kind voice. And indeed no one else does it but only her, Jessa Zaragosa. When I was asked by Benj her RM I didn't hesitate to grab the opportunity and also that I was on Doc Marlon's studio that same day shooting for a different ad. In short "lagare" ako that day.



With George, the hairstylist

Doc Marlon, Jessa, Matt, Me, and Benj her RM

It was fun working with Jessa, she is such a bubbly and very down to earth person. We were laughing the entire shoot as  I was trying to sing some of her old famous songs imitating her voice and also her projection.




This will be her debut as she was quite for sometime so i made sure na may pasabog. She has very beautiful fair skin which I didn't have much problem. All I did is to highlight her skin and using natural tones so that her beautiful skin will still stand out. It was also fun working with her since she knows what she wants and she is not hard to work with.




Our goal was to make her look young and fresh as she is about to once again step onto the limelight of the industry where everyone has been missing and waiting for her comeback. It was a long day for me since I been working from morning til evening then but everything was worth it especially that you saw your job is great and Jessa was satisfied and very happy with my work.



I myself am so happy working with her since I am a big fan of hers and her phenomenal songs. Congrats to Ms. Jessa Zaragosa-Avanzado and indeed bongga ang iyong pagbabalik.





No comments: