Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wedding: JEM CAPITO: THE HANDS-ON BRIDE






Wedding Date: November 12, 2011
Wedding Venue: San Agustin Church
Photographer: Mango Red
Hairstylist: Rowena Sonido
Gown: Veluz Reyes



I first saw Jem when I met her at Shangrila mall with her fiancé. Little did I know that her fiancé is the the brother of a good friend of mine. The first time I met Jem reminds me of a typical bride to be, however she somehow freaked me out coz she was very detailed with everything.




But I find it very nice that she knows what she wants and she even exert much effort in making sure everything is well planned even though she has her own wedding coordinator.




During the wedding day itself, Jem was very hands on with all the details which made everything on smooth flow then. She is very keen to details and one thing I enjoy the most working with her is that she knows what she wants and she was very easy to get along with.




The day went well and I am happy that I was able to give Jem the look that she wants and that she looks stunning on her very special day. Until then Ms. Jem! Congrats and see you around. :)






No comments: