Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wedding: LYANNE TAMAYO: THE ENTHUSIASTIC BRIDE




Wedding Date: December 13, 2011
Wedding Venue: Baguio Cathedral
Photographer: Metro Photo
Hairstylist: Rowena Sonido
Gown: Cecilio Abad


I can still remember how Lyanne tried to contact me to confirm regarding my availability for her wedding day, I guess it was just more or less than a week before and good thing I have no scheduled work on that day, before and the day after it since it will be held at Baguio.






So I brought my team with me and we were also excited since it will also be a way of having a breath of fresh air away from Manila. Lyanne is my kababayan and I was humbled when she told me that she always wanted me to do her makeup for her wedding ever since. She said she has been checking all my works from celebrities to bridal clients.





So her special day came and I was surprised with how hardworking this lady is. She has imagined how her wedding would look like from the wedding motif, entourage gowns and her bridal gown, invitations, and she even hand made all the souvenirs for all her guests.




Pink and purple are the color motif for her wedding and since the time she called me, she wanted both colors to at least be seen on her makeup. I was a bit inhesistant at first since I rarely use bold colors for my brides but then as per client’s request, I just said ‘Akong bahala.” So I gave her what she wants, playing with purple for her eyes and pink on her lips making sure the approach wont make her image looks very 80’s.




She was very happy and so am I. Surely this lady’s hardwork and her vision of having the wedding of her dream has paid off. Congratulations Lyanne and it was nice meeting you as well!







No comments: