Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wedding: BEV GO: THE PERKY BRIDE





Wedding Date: May 27, 2012
Wedding Venue: Edsa Shangri-la
Photographer: Pat Dy
Hairstylist: Rowena Sonido
Gown: Veluz Reyes

They say first impression lasts, but not all the time it is true. I first met Bev during the makeup trial at my studio and she was so quiet and a bit serious then. But then when I get to know her more and especially during her wedding day, her real personality comes out.




She is a very fun, light spirited individual who can even understand some of the gay lingos. The entire session was very light and very fun since we been joking around and talking like as if we knew each other for a long time.



I even joked that I will have her fiancé borrowed because he looks adorable and has a very nice smile, and she said "of course". The entire day was as if like we were playing around and then not noticing that we were done with all the makeups and we are still chit chatting and laughing around.




Her bubbly personality just stands out and it even made her look glowing and look beautiful with her makeup on. Congrats Bev and I had fun working with you!






No comments: