Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wedding: ELAINE BERNARDO: THE CHARMING BRIDE





Wedding Date: November 19, 2011
Wedding Venue: Edsa Shangri-la
Photographer: Pat Dy
Hairstylist: Rowena Sonido


Everytime i do bridal makeup, theres always an inspiration where I draw my vision for my bride. Sometimes I drew it from the beautiful wedding gown, the bouquet, the personality of the bride, etc. Its not just a usual photoshoot for advertising or magazine wherein there's a certain peg for you to follow. In this case, I drew it from the simplicity and natural beauty of Elaine.






I have met Elaine since I was still working with the Toni and Guy salon, and I knew her as a very simple and also jolly in character. She has a beautiful skin, nice set of teeth and a beautiful eyes.





 I made sure to just enhance some facial features and not use too much makeup so her natural beauty stands out. I even just painted the crease of her eyes with a natural brown color as a base and nothing else. Im afraid the more color i put on, it will just dominate the natural beauty that her eyes deserves.







Congrats Elaine and hoping to work with you again soon.







No comments: