Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fashion: PHOEMELA BARANDA: GET LAUD




AD Campaign for for GET LAUD's  2011 Collection
Photographer: Raymund Isaac
Stylist: Lotho Lotho
Makeup PEG: Smokey eyes but still natural and fresh
Hairstylist: Rowena Sonido

I have been in the industry for 12 years and part of it is witnessing different people being transformed by time and experience. I have seen how an amateur model turned supermodel in the present; or even a starting showbiz personality and now the face of different movies, commercials, or ads. Seeing these people still working on their chosen industry (modeling, showbiz, etc) always paint a smile and awakens different memories as I worked with them years before. Phoem is one of those people whom I have been working with and I've witnessed her transformation from an amateur model to one of the most successful model/showbiz personality/host and same goes with her witnessing me how I started as an amateur makeup artist. 



Phoem in Philip Tracey inspired hat by LOTHO



And not to mention the photographer Raymond and stylist Lotho and also the hairstylist Weng were also some of the people I have worked with and been working with since the time beginning..(:P)


While working
Raymund waiting for the next shot

Working with them (Get Laud) is like working with a family especially because it was my 3rd time to work with them. Ms. Jenny, the over-all head of Get Laud is always generous to all the people working with her. The entire shoot was overflowing with food and she made sure that everything is being taken care of accordingly. 

The ever bubbly LOTHO


More powers to the company and also to all the people I worked with!!! ;)






Get Laud 2011 Ad Campaign Video from ago coronado on Vimeo.

No comments: