Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wedding: CATHERINE CHING: THE ENDEARING BRIDE




Wedding Date: December 18, 2011
Wedding Venue: Santuario De San Antonio
Photographer: Lito Sy
Hairstylist: Rowena Sonido
Gown: Veluz Reyes


Catherine Ching is the younger sister of Jennifer Ching whom I also did the makeup during her wedding years ago, and I have known the entire family since then. There are 5 women in the siblings and they were telling me that I will be the one to do their makeup on their wedding days. And true enough, I was once again with them doing their makeup but this time around for Catherine’s special day. We were actually just enjoying the entire wedding preparations that day andwe were kinda reminiscing the day that I first met them during wedding. It wasn’t hard working with them especially with Catherine, she just told me that she wanted to look beautiful and so do with her sisters and mom.








I just gave Catherine a simple yet elegant look emphasizing her eyes using shades of pink and purple, controlling and blending it well to give a dramatic yet sexy eyes, a pinkish blush to complement her fair skin and a shade of coral pink on her lips.






She even joked that she’s okay as long as her sisters are looking great. But I assured her that she will be the most beautiful woman on that day, and indeed she is. Working with them reminds me of my childhood growing up with my sisters and my mom.




During that day, the girls were talking about their mom. How beautiful she will be on that day, her gown, her makeup and all. I cant blame them coz I myself find their mom so beautiful the first time I worked with her until now. Indeed may pinagmanahan. I remember when I asked her her beauty regimen, she simply says lots of water and enough sleep, simple yet proven facts.




 “3 down and 2 to go tita”, I told their beautiful mom as I was doing her makeup. “Pero matatagalan pa at mga bata pa yung 2” she replied.




It was such an honor to hear that your clients are satisfied with your work and even recommends you to other people. That’s why I always see to it that everytime I work I make sure its bonggang bongga not just because I was paid to do it but most especially because I will be part of these women’s once in a lifetime event and they just deserve to be beautiful and to capture not only the eyes of their husbands but to all the people who will see her on that very special day. Congrats Catherine Ching and hope to work with you and the girls again... Soon!!






1 comment:

catchinglim said...

Hi, Leo! I'm so touched and flattered that you included me in your blog. It's a nice surprise! <3 I can't believe you remembered our conversations that day. haha But really, I've never felt so beautiful in my life (no exag) and it's all because of YOU. More success to you and your team. Everyone in my family adores you! MWAH!